Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Why must you dig mumma's hand in order to fall asleep

Mumma doesn't like putting you to sleep because you love digging out all sorts of moles that mumma has before you go to sleep. And thanks to pregnancy mumma has one in every spot reachable by your tiny hands and tiny fingers. 🤦‍♀️

And you dig and you dig. One time you took off the first layer of skin from the mole on my arm. After that I decided it's not worth it to let you dig. 

Now since you're older, most of the time when I tell you to stop because "Mumma ow ow", you will listen. 

Our newest sleep time ritual is our own modified version of the bear hunt story. You almost instantly hug mumma when I start the story about Diya taking mumma and dadda on a bear hunt. But if you're not sleepy nothing works! You will jump in mumma's lap and then say "jump jump". 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.