So the day after my last post, I tried bringing you back from school on foot. I brought Violet along with me to handle the stroller. That way I was free to run after you and keep you safe from traffic and the crowd. You were SO happy! Squealing in delight and walking super fast with one hand going up and down like you're marching! :D
And as soon as I would let you walk without holding my hand, you'd make a beeline for the road! I guess the traffic was fascinating! 😂
You crossed the road holding both my hands then when we got to the lift lobby you sat down saying "sit sit". I think you were tired. But then the lift came and you ran in excited!
We got to the very crowded walkway to the MRT and you wouldn't hold mumma's hand. So I had to walk with my hands on both sides of your head to guide your movement and save you from getting trampled by the crowd!
You loved rushing to the lift to press the button. And getting in on your own.
When we got into the train thankfully there was a seat empty. So I told Violet to sit because I didn't think you would sit still at all! But you rushed towards the empty seat so Violet put you in her lap and sat down. You started expressing your discontent straight away. So Violet got up and let you sit. First you climbed up into the seat then you smacked the window then you peeked out as the train moved and finally you peered out of the moving train to figure out why it was suddenly so dark outside. We were in the tunnel.
When the train came out of the tunnel, you looked out so excited because you never get to see things from this angle when you're in your stroller.
We need you in our lives so badly! Because we have forgotten how exciting everything is. You make us remember to be happy about the small things. About the tiny details which make every day awesome. Just to have you with us is awesome!
After we got to Kallang you inspected everything closely including the leaves on the side walk and the invisible chia. After that you decided to go in the opposite direction than our usual way. 😂
After some time of trying to steer you homewards I put you in your stroller. You complained and protested but you also realised how tired you were. So you calmed down after a little while.
I love you my curious baby. I'm sorry for losing my temper with you. I'll try to do better. 😘
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.