You surprise me every day with what you've already learnt. So when dadda told me that you were singing baa baa black sheep, I didn't know what to expect.
Then I saw it myself a few days later. You're amazing! Although you can't say the words yet, you know the tune to each nursery rhyme that we sing with you. And if we keep quiet you'll still continue singing. And that is such a treat to hear. 😘😘😘😘😘
And you've started saying "I wuw ooo" from Skidmarink. 😘 Since the very beginning when I sing this rhyme to you, I always replace the words with "mumma loves you". So now when we start singing Skidmarink, you'll automatically say "mumma wuw ooo" when it comes to that line. And dadda is so jealous that he's now trying to teach you to say "dada loves you" instead. 😂
You also sing along to wheels on the bus, row row row your boat, brush brush brush your teeth (although you still don't brush your teeth!), and your absolute favourite is 5 little ducks. 😍
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.