Wednesday, November 21, 2018

You slept in your room!

So for the last 2 nights we've put you to sleep in your own room first. Last night daddy brought you back to our room around 2 am when you cried.

Tonight we decided that we'll let you sleep in you're room to see if that happens.. And it's 6 am. I just woke up and team into your room and you're still fast asleep! A little cold because you don't want your nemesis, Mr blanket, anywhere near you! So I reduced the fan speed and came back to bed. 5 mins later your dad did the exact same thing. Woke up, then rushed to your room to see if you're ok. We're so used to having you in our bed, kicking us every 5 mins that getting a little bit of sleep seems unnatural! Haha!

Still cannot believe you slept in your room all by yourself! You've really grown up! I love you my little baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.